Most of the
in this section are no longer available in print and are reproduced
for research purposes.
Their reproduction here does not necessarily indicate Aryan Unity's support for all the content in each publication.
Where possible we have sought and obtained the permission of the author or authors responsible.
We hope to regularly update this archive and welcome reader's contributions.
1. SIX PRINCIPLES OF BRITISH NATIONALISM by John Tyndall (1970)
2. MAMMON VERSUS GOD by Kitty Little
3. SEARCHLIGHT - Time to come out of the closet from 'Vanguard' Dec. 1986
4. ADOLF HITLER - The Man Against Time by Colin Jordan, April 1989
5. NATIONAL SOCIALISM - The Biological World View by Povl Riis-Knudsen, 1987
ATTEMPTED MURDER by
Nick Griffin, 1986
NEMESIS? by Douglas
8. THE GRAND DESIGN OF
THE TWENTIETH CENTURY by
Douglas Reed, 1977
9. NATIONAL SOCIALISM A LEFT WING MOVEMENT by Povl Riis-Knudsen
10. NATIONALISM, RACIALISM AND EARLY BRITISH SOCIALISM by Richard Lawson